Application form is closed since .EscalateD. is using Blogotex – so if you are interested in Blogging for .EscalateD. please go to the MAINSTORE and locate Blogotex Accesspoint. If Bloggerlist is full, your Application will be hold on waitlist till next empty spot. Please refer to all rules on this site or on Blogotex! Thank you!
Thank you for your interest in blogging for .EscalateD.
All requirements and rules are listed down below on this Site and on the application form – so please take your time to fully read and understand everything before you admit to apply. Pls note that by breaking those rules you will get just one warning, if you break my rules again you will be ejected from the Friendlist and from the Bloggergroup, no discussion.
BLOGGER APPLICATION FORM
> Pls keep in mind that applying does not guarantee that your will be accepted. – If I feel you are the right fit for me and my Store I’ll contact you via Notecard! Applications that are filled out incorrectly will be ignored.
BLOG POST REPORTS
> As listed in the rules, you have to report back your blogposts – pls use this form to do so.
REQUEST A PRODUCT FOR BLOGGING
> If you want to blog something older you can request this by filling out this form, pls note that by requesting a product for blogging you are required to blog this item within one week! – For the feedback – use the Blog Post Report form!
BLOGGER ABSENCE INFO
> Holiday? Vavaction? whatever RL keeps you busy and you can’t blog for any reason, just let me know by filling out this Info form.
For any question pls feel free to throw me an IM or Notecard Inworld 🙂
Blogger requirements and rules:
* You will NEED a free Groupspot for the .EscalateD. Blogger Group – you will be invited as soon as you get accepted – Every Info and Bloggerpack are going through this Group – after a bunch of methods (delivery scripts, personally Handouts etc) a Group seems to be the only save option to make sure that no one is missing anything again – therefore its your own responsibility to regularly check the Groupnotices for new packs to pick up. Pls dont turn of Groupmessages since everything important will go through this group! I wont accept excuses like ‘I haven’t got this and this and couldn’t blog that and that’ anymore!
* All blog postings must be credited and needs to be clearly state which Hair from .EscalateD. you are wearing and info about if its a Gift or a Huntprize or an Event-exclusive – LM to Mainstore etc. (Those Infos would be included in the Notecards I’ll add to the Bloggerpack)
* The posts must be of quality work. Not every Hair will fit, I’m aware of this of course, but if the Hair is unrigged Mesh, which will ALWAYS include a script that allows you to resize or stretch the Hair along the Axis and/or position it via the arrows while in edit mode, there is a pretty good chance that you CAN make it fit perfectly, show your attention of details!
* If you can’t blog for any reason, just let me know by filling out the Blogger Absence Form > https://goo.gl/gtErqf . If you don’t and several releases have gone by without being blogged I will assume that you are no longer blogging for me and eject you from the List.
* Each time you blog for .EscalateD. you need to either tag me on Flickr / share your post on Facebook / and/or fill out the Blogger Report > https://goo.gl/yE3zWf – to show your activity – otherwise I wont notice your posts and I would feel bad if I eject you from the List for not blogging when you really were.
* The Number of Posts should cover the releases per month, you can do more Posts of course, in addition you can ask for older items to blog – see next point – Should your monthly number of Posts dont meet the number of new releases per month does this count as a rule violation and .EscalateD. is going to quit the Blogger cooperation after just one warning. This will lead you to be ejected from the Bloggergroup and Bloggerlist without disscusion – you are supposed to blog for my store – not to just get free items.
* If there are no new releases (I do have a RL too and from time to time I wont be able to create new Styles for a Week or so) ask me for an older item, I love seeing older items being blogged. – Fill out the Product Request form > https://goo.gl/iNQuNq – Pls note that you are required to blog the item within one week when requesting a product!
* If you feel that my store is no longer fitting your style please just let me know and I will accept with no hard feelings and remove you so I can add someone who enjoys my products.